JET Pedals - Revelation V3
Introducing the New & Enhanced Revelation Reverb.
The Revelation Reverb is engineered with six studio-grade algorithms, six onboard presets (127 with MIDI), full MIDI control over every knob, switch, algorithm, preset, etc. Additionally, it features a live mode, preset mode, kill-dry mode and full stereo analog dry thru.
We've added 3 brand new algorithms Spring, Room, and Plate, enhanced our existing algorithms, added pre delay, and a filter knob for creating darker reverbs.
Features At A Glance:
- 6 Studio grade algorithms:
- 6 Onboard presets:
- Up to 127 presets via MIDI
- Rotate the knobs in Preset Mode to see the saved position of each knob
- Quickly edit and save any preset by adjusting the knobs then holding the Bypass switch for 3 seconds
- Full MIDI control over every knob, switch, algorithm, preset, etc.
- Stereo Analog Dry Thru
- Live Mode, Preset Mode and Kill Dry Mode
- Quickly jump between two different reverb sounds
- Any preset can be queued up while in Live Mode without affecting your sound
- Toggle switch to select between 0, 50, or 100 milliseconds of pre delay
- Use the Revelation in any rig
- Mono in / Mono out
- Mono in / Stereo out
- Stereo in / Stereo out
- Stereo in / Mono out (sums to Mono)
- Kill Dry Mode
- User adjustable Global Settings
- Don’t want to cycle through all 6 preset locations? Easy, define the number of onboard presets available within the Global Settings.
- Define which preset and algorithm loads at startup
- Assign the Revelation to any MIDI channel 1 thru 16
- Enable/Disable Kill Dry Mode
- Power via 9v (Negative Tip) power supply (pwr supply not included)
- Current Draw: 250mA
- Enclosure Dimensions: 4.82" x 2.62" x 1.425"